Monday, June 6, 2011

So that first post was a blatant copy of the post I put up on my Deviant art account and my FurAffinity account.

But it was pretty much true.  I did in fact quit my job for school.  I do in fact draw for money.  I am in fact open for commissions.  I also have no sleep schedule what so ever so I am pretty much up at all hours of the night and most of the day.

I currently am offering traditional AND digital commissions, but the digital are in only one style.. and that would be Vector.  I'm not very good at 'painting' in photoshop.. but vector.. hell I've been doing vector images for like.. 7 years now lol.

I think I'll rig one of the side panel things for the commission types/info and have the prices.  But I'll also get the next post ready with a full price/example guide.  That way I can link back to it! Woot! lol

I dunno lol
have an eye...(in that crappy painting style lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment