Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sailor Dubnium Manticore

So here's the next one!!!  

Sailor Dubnium Manticore.
  She is one half of a sister duo that is (to me) known as the 'Daft Punk' of Sailor Scouts.

Also, she's the first Sailor Scout with boobie tape! XD
At least so far in Traditional Sailors

so here's her info copies form my DA page:


My third Animamate for Traditional-Sailors

Sailor Dubnium Manticore!

Yeah that's right. Dubsteb is metal lol jkXD

Tote's did her up liek a raver girl, but I guess a lil subdude. And she's marked mature for the boobie tape.

Info on metal-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubnium

Some off the top of my head facts about my Animamate---->
Name- Sailor Dubnium Manticore
Alias- Jadice D'arc
Age- 22
Default mood- party!
Weapon- Twin Turntables
Attack- Frantic Frigid Fusion!

yes. her attack was gunna be Cold War Frantic Fusion... but figured I better not.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment